VCU2 P/N 19XG32A2031
The VCU P/N 19XG32A2031 is a video conversion device that offers solutions to many of the common integration obstacles by harmonizing multi-format equipment requirements for use in complex airborne surveillance installations. The unit receives four composite video inputs, which can be sent to two video outputs. Video selection has two separate commands enabling the user to select any combination of video output simultaneously and independent of each other.
In addition the VCU2 has the following inputs and outputs with conversion capabilities:
- One RGB input up to 1920x1080p 29.97Hz that is converted to one 1920x1080i 59.94Hz output.
- One HD input up to 1920x1080p 29.97Hz that is converted to two 1920x1080i 59.94Hz outputs.
- One DVI input up to 1920x1080p 29.97Hz that is converted to one 1920x1080i 59.94Hz output.
Optional features include:
- RIB signal conversion
- PAL/NTSC conversion
- Search and Rescue
- Command and Control
- Military – Land/Air/Sea
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- Customs and Border Control
- Rig Test Sets